NAID AAA Certification
We are so proud to announce that we have achieved NAID AAA Certification!
This is by far and away the most recognised and accepted destruction certification available, and we are very happy to be providing the level of service it requires to our clients.
Essentially, it requires us to undergo stringent and regular due diligence, with ongoing monitoring of our data destruction services, meaning that our customers can be even more confident in our services.
What is NAID AAA Certification?
NAID AAA Certification is the most recognised and acknowledged verification of data destruction qualifications in the world.
- More than 950 NAID AAA Certified locations now operate on 5 continents
- Dozens of government agencies require NAID AAA Certification to destroy their discarded sensitive media
- The amended IRS Publication 1075 (2016) acknowledges the value of NAID AAA Certification
- New Jersey requires NAID AAA Certification for on-site destruction of hard drives
- NAID AAA Certification with PSPF Endorsements qualifies for the external destruction of Australian Government official information
It is also the most meaningful and robust secure data destruction validation program, as it:
- Verifies service provider compliance with all data protection regulations, fulfilling the client’s legal responsibility to do so
- Qualifies as the service provider Risk Assessment as required under the HIPAA Security Rule
- Qualifies as the required vendor selection due diligence required by all data protection regulations
- Meets forthcoming requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (May 2018)
- Is required in order to obtain Downstream Data Coverage®, a professional liability policy honed specifically for data-related service providers
NAID is the standards-setting body for the information destruction industry.
NAID AAA Certification verifies the qualifications of certified information destruction providers through a comprehensive scheduled and unannounced audit program.
And for you, our clients, this means you can have absolute assurance that your personal, business and private information is being safely and securely destroyed.